Body Hair Transplant London
Body Hair Transplant procedures are becoming increasingly popular among men who are lacking a sufficient supply of hair in the donor area over their scalp for hair transplantation, but who do have body hair with high density. Today, many health patients with a large balding recipient area but with a limited donor area on their scalp, are asking if their body hair can be implanted to their balding scalp. The term body-hair transplantation does not include beard to hair transplantation. Beard is the first choice as a donor area for the transplantation. The success rate of beard to hair transplants is much higher than rest-of-the-body hair transplantation. Body and scalp hair is very different which causes problems with a Body Hair Transplantation technique. On the body, the follicles are deeper, and the orientation is different from the scalp. The type of hair is also different, usually wirier, often curlier and it will grow to a maximum length of around 5 centimeters. Any patient undergoing Body Hair Transplantation in London needs to understand that the transplanted hair will retain its original characteristics, which will determine the overall aesthetics of the hair.
For several years, the professional team at FUE Clinics have been restoring body hair for patients throughout London. At FUE Clinics we offer at FUE hair transplant procedure for body hair, we can help to build any balding spots or improve the overall density of hair over the body. For more information on how FUE Clinics in London can help you or for any more questions on body hair transplants then be sure to contact the team at FUE Clinics today!
Why choose us?
- Prevent hair loss and promote re-growth with simple medications
- Get your real, natural hair back with FUT and FUE transplants
- One flat fee. No hidden costs and financing options available
- Individual, personalised assistance throughout the process
- Family business with over 10 years of experience
- Success is guaranteed or you get a free re-treatment
Body Hair Transplants – What to Expect?
A body hair transplant procedure is straightforward and requires no prolonged hospital stay and only a local anaesthetic, a body hair transplant is a relatively simple process.
The surgeon will work with extreme accuracy and precision in order to achieve great results. Depending on the size and appearance of the area where the transplant is taking place, as well as the look you are hoping to achieve, this actual number of individuals hairs needed could vary.
Each hair needs to be transplanted following the natural growth direction of the other hairs, making sure that they lie flat against the skin.
To achieve an even and full look. To make sure that there is no scarring to the area and the donor area tiny needles are used to remove the donor hair follicles.
Typically, donor hair follicles are removed from the area behind the ears. Small needles, just a few millimetres in diameter are then used to implant the hairs one at a time; this is a meticulous process.
A local anaesthetic is administered before the procedure so that the patient is able to relax and in order to avoid discomfort.
There is no need, however, to remain in the clinic following the transplant – the patient can return home to recover.
Am I eligible for a Body Transplant Procedure?
You might find yourself asking’Do I Need a Body Hair Transplant?’it’s important to consider all of the reasons why you may choose to have a body hair transplant (BHT) procedure and the results you are wanting to achieve overall. Loss of hair from the body whether the entire body or from a more localised area can be caused by a number of reasons. These include:
- Trauma– Some traumas, including road accidents, burns and the results of surgical procedures, can lead to hair loss in a specific area of the body. This can either be temporary through telogen effluvium, in which the hair is lost quickly but grows back or through damage to the hair follicles, after which the growth cannot return without treatment.
- Your Genes– If you are genetically predisposed to hair loss, this can affect any part of your body, from your scalp to your facial hair, chest and more.
- Stress– Stress can often lead our bodies to go through unbalanced hormones, which can speed up the ‘loss’ stages of the hair growth cycle. Changes in diet, illness, weight, and hormones each hold the potential to affect the quality of our hair.
- Medication– Some medications are known for causing hair loss though in most cases, this is temporary.
- Nutritional Deficiencies– If you are deficient in certain nutrients – namely vitamins A, B-12, C & D, iron and zinc, you may experience accelerated hair loss or brittle, breakable hair.
After determining the cause of your hair loss, our team of surgeons in Bristol can guide you on the correct transplant method for your procedure. For more information on how FUE Clinics can help call our team today for a consultation.
For Body Hair Transplants in London, Contact FUE Clinics
If you are wanting body hair transplant results, then be sure to choose the team at FUE Clinics in London today. We have a team of the best body transplant surgeons who can give advice and carry out your Body Hair Transplant procedure to the highest of standards. For more information on our body hair transplant surgeries in London be sure to get in touch with the experts at FUE Clinics today.
Frequently Asked Questions About Body Hair Transplants in London
Typically 7-10 days.
However, it is dependent on the hair transplant technique you have and also how well you as an individual heals, which varies from patient to patient. At FUE Clinics we provide all our patients with a comprehensive after-care pack which is designed to promote the healing phase immediately after the treatment.
There are no immediate side effects a patient should be concerned about following a hair transplant procedure.
Today, there are very few negative long term effects to hair transplantation other than the potential for numbness and indistinguishable scarring at the donor area. It is important to be aware that the major long-term effect to a hair transplant is the elimination of thinning/balding in an area that concerns you. The result of this can be improved confidence, a younger-looking appearance and increased happiness and well-being.
A hair transplant is the only viable option of restoring the hair you have lost permanently. It is important to be aware it only replaces what you have lost and does not prevent existing hair that has not thinned or been lost yet. It may be necessary for a patient to consider ongoing preventative treatments to combat this.
FUE Clinics is Open | Business as Normal - Coronavirus COVID-19