Hair Transplant Clinic in Leeds
Get your hair... and life back
Let our hair transplant experts in Leeds guide you through restoring your natural hair and your confidence.
- Prevent hair loss and promote re-growth with simple medications
- Get your real, natural hair back with FUT and FUE transplants
- One flat fee. No hidden costs and financing options available
- Individual, personalised assistance throughout the process
- Family business with over 10 years of experiece
- Success is guaranteed or you get a free re-treatment
Like good health and youth, most of us will take our hair for granted, that is until it’s gone. For a number of people, a hair transplant can help to bring back what looks like a full or fuller head of hair. At FUE Clinics in Leeds, our hair transplants for men and women can give you that new lease of life that you’ve been waiting for. Is your hair thinning or are you going bald, if this is something that really bothers you, we can provide hair transplant results that will help you to feel more confident in not just the way you look, but in yourself. For more information on the hair transplant procedure, contact your local hair transplant surgery clinic in Leeds today
Imagine waking up, smiling and just going on with your day.
No more staring at the mirror every 5 minutes to notice "that" dreaded spot.
It all starts with a single, life-changing choice you can make today.
Get ongoing post-treatment advice and support
You might have spent months researching and scouring the web for answers. And even got astronomically high estimates from other providers
Our approach is different. We take small but firm steps, even before getting started while educating you along the way, so you can make nformaed decisions
We first evaluate how much hair has been lost and forecast the possibility of further loss, then we discuss your expectations to determine if they're achievable and aesthetically reasonable.
If we don't believe a hair transplant will work for you, we don't do it.
If we believe it will, we guarantee it.
What is a Hair Transplant?
A hair transplant takes the hair that you have and transfers it to an area where you don’t have hair, it’s typically taken from the back of your head but can be taken from other parts of your body. Before starting a transplant, the hair transplant surgeon will sterilise the area where the hair will be removed and then numb it with a local anaesthetic, you can also request sedation if you’d like to be asleep during the procedure. The surgeon will then perform the transplant, this can be a FUT or a FUE procedure.
A FUT, follicular unit transplantation, can sometimes be known as FUSS, follicular unit strip surgery. The FUT procedure involves the following…
- Using a scalpel, the surgeon will remove a piece of your scalp, this will usually be from the back of your heat. The strip can be from about 6 to 10 inches and can stretch from ear to ear.
- They’ll then close the area where the scalp was removed with stitches. Your surgeon and their assistants will separate the scalp strip into smaller pieces with a scalpel, they may split the piece up into as many as 2,000 smaller fragments called grafts, some of these grafts may contain as little as one hair each.
- Using a needle or blade, the surgeon will make small holes in your scalp where the hair will be transplanted.
- Next, the surgeon will insert hairs from the removed piece of scalp into the puncture holes, this step is called grafting.
- The surgical area will then be covered by a bandage or gauze.
A FUE, follicular unit extraction procedure involves the following steps…
- The hair and the back of your head will be shaved.
- The surgeon will then take individual follicles out of the scalp skin, you’ll then see tiny marks where each follicle was removed.
- As with the FUT procedure, the surgeon will then make small holes in your scalp and grafts hair follicles into the holes.
- They’ll then cover the surgical area with bandaged or a gauze.
Do hair transplants really work?
The hair transplant surgery works by adding more hair to an area on your head that may be thinning or balding, the procedure involves taking hair from thicker parts of the scalp or other parts of the body and then grating it to the thinning or balding section of the scalp. Around 60% of men and 50% of women across the world experience some form of hair loss, while many people consider using over the counter restoration products, hair transplants tend to have a higher success rate. The latest statistics state that around 10 to 80% of transplanted hair will fully grow back in an estimated three to four months. If you'd like more information, contact our Leeds hair transplant surgeons today.
Leaving nothing to chance
Winning and dining you throughout your journey to restored, thicker hair and a happier life.
5-star hotel experience
From initial consultation through treatment and after-cure support, we guide you step by step. You receive personalised attention and advice so you can relax knowing you've made the right choice.
You are the only operation of the day. We're fully dedicated and focused on the success of your treatment.
Friendly and professional
As a family business we know now important communication and an understanding of your situation are. We make sure the process is painless, quick and that you feel like home.
Only we have access to our surgeons. We don't work with freelancers as you deserve a level of attention and care only a committed professional can deliver.
Clarity and transparency
We want you to be comfortable and confident. You'll know the ins and outs of each procedure and what's your best option. Both in terms of process and costs.
We're UK based and all aspects of our treatments are provided exclusively in-house. This helps us maintain an outstanding standard of quality.
Attention to detail
Whether it's advising you on a cheaper, but more effective solution or arranging the best time and financing options, we don't cut any corners.
We achieve aesthetically natural results which last longer that quick fixes. And with our monthly repayment options (including interest free) we truly want you to simple envision a brighter future. It's success guaranteed, or you get a free re-treatment.
ISHRS & constant research
Interest Free Finance
Hair Transplant Surgery from FUE Clinics in Leeds
- Pain medications, such as ibuprofen (Advil)
- Antibiotics to prevent infections
- Anti-inflammatories like oral steroids to relieve swelling
- Medications include finasteride (Propecia) or minoxidil (Rogaine) to help stimulate hair growth.
- Wait a couple of days before washing your hair again, we also recommend that you use mild shampoos for the first few weeks.
- You should be able to return back to your daily life and work activities in 3 days.
- Don't press a brush or comb down over the new grafts for around 3 weeks.
- Don’t wear any hats or pullover shirts and jackets until you get the ok from your doctor.
- We also recommend that you don’t exercise for around one week.
- Crust or pus drainage around the surgical area.
- Scalp pain, itching, swelling.
- Inflammation of hair follicles.
- Losing sensation around the surgical area.
- Visible areas of hair that don’t match the surrounding hair or are noticeably thinner.
- Continuing to lose hair if your hair is still balding.
- Irritated scalp
- Chest pain
- Irregular heart rate
- Hand, foot or breast swelling
- Sexual dysfunction
Hair Transplant Clinic Leeds UK
If you’re looking for a hair transplant in Leeds, the FUE Clinics team has got you covered, we’re renowned for the excellent hair transplant services that we provide across Leeds and the surrounding areas. We are hair transplant specialists and we understand that there’s nothing more terrifying than losing your hair. It’s a threat of your vanity and sometimes it can be hard to discuss baldness and how it affects so many of us in so many different ways, If your hair is thinning, a hair transplant is the next step, at FUE Clinics, we’re home to some of the most qualified and experienced doctors in the world, so there’s no need to choose another Leeds hair transplant clinic, you’ve come to the right. We also pride ourselves on being able to offer affordable yet high quality hair transplant procedures, we’re known in Leed and are internationally accredited for the innovative hair transplant techniques that we provide at our Leeds clinic. Some of our patients may consider travelling abroad for hair transplants to places like Turkey, but here at FUE Clinics, our professional Leeds Clinic is known for being the best place in not just Leeds, but in the world. For a hair transplant in Leeds, call our team today.
Looking for a Hair Transplant in Leeds? Find your way to Thorpe Park Business Park conveniently located away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre. Our Consultation Suite is ideal for all patients that live within West Yorkshire just off the M1 at Junction 46
FUE Clinics are a Care Quality Commission Registered Private Healthcare provider of Hair Transplant Surgery and Hair Restoration Treatments. We accommodate all hair loss sufferers that wish to successfully and naturally treat male pattern baldness, female pattern baldness as well as Traction Alopecia and Alopecia Areata.
1200 Century Way, Thorpe Park Business Park, Colton, Leeds, LS15 8ZA
Hair Transplant Costs
When it comes to hair transplants in Leeds, the costs tends to be one of the most asked questions and one that everybody expects a simple answer from. The price of a treatment like a hair transplant will involve a number of areas that need to be considered. At FUE Clinics, hair transplants can be assessed through a professional consultation with one of our in-house trichological experts. When it comes to the way that we price your hair transplant treatment at FUE Clinics, the fixed price treatments that we offer focus on giving you an accurate account of your individual circumstances as well as pricing that is competitive and fundamentally reflects our commitment to deliver you the result that you want. When it comes to the cost of a hair transplant in Leeds at FUE Clinics, we’re the only clinic that operates a transparent fixed fee for surgery, no guesstimates and no ambiguous graft numbers.
At FUE Clinics in Leeds, as an ethical and honest clinic we understand that a patient can only yield a fixed amount of hair from a single treatment without over-harvesting the donor site. You may be eligible for multiple treatments in order to maximise the total area treated or improve the current density, it’s also essential to be aware that your donor area is a limited resource and therefore the supply of hair to transplant will be fixed. Over the years we have seen too many patients who have been promised the impossible to just get what appears to be on the face of it, to be the ideal of a lifetime. You may have heard some expressions including ‘buy cheap, buy twice’ or ‘quality is appreciated long after the price is forgotten’ and a restorative hair transplant is no different. If you would like to understand more about hair restoration and the options available to you, don’t hesitate any longer, simply call FUE Clinics hair transplants in Leeds today.
Our patients share their amazing results.
Your success story might be next!