Hair Transplant Clinic in London
Get your hair... and life back
Let our hair transplant experts in London guide you through restoring your natural hair and your confidence.
- Prevent hair loss and promote re-growth with simple medications
- Get your real, natural hair back with FUT and FUE transplants
- One flat fee. No hidden costs and financing options available
- Individual, personalised assistance throughout the process
- Family business with over 10 years of experiece
- Success is guaranteed or you get a free re-treatment
When it comes to health and youth, hair is often something that most of us take for granted, especially when it's gone. Hair transplants are a great option and will help to bring back a fuller head of hair. The FUE Clinics Team in London, provide hair transplants for both men and women, giving them a new lease of life and confidence. If your hair is thinning or you’re going bald and it's something that bothers you, FUE Clinics team of hair transplant surgeons can offer amazing results, helping you feel yourself again. For more information on our London hair transplant surgery clinic in London, contact FUE Clinics today.
Imagine waking up, smiling and just going on with your day.
No more staring at the mirror every 5 minutes to notice "that" dreaded spot.
It all starts with a single, life-changing choice you can make today.
Get ongoing post-treatment advice and support
You might have spent months researching and scouring the web for answers. And even got astronomically high estimates from other providers
Our approach is different. We take small but firm steps, even before getting started while educating you along the way, so you can make nformaed decisions
We first evaluate how much hair has been lost and forecast the possibility of further loss, then we discuss your expectations to determine if they're achievable and aesthetically reasonable.
If we don't believe a hair transplant will work for you, we don't do it.
If we believe it will, we guarantee it.
What is a Hair Transplant?
Hair transplants involve taking the hair that you have and transferring it to an area where you don’t have hair. The hair tends to be taken from the back of your head, but if necessary can be taken from other parts of your body. Before starting a transplant, the hair transplant surgeon will sterilise the area where the hair will be removed and then numb it with a local anaesthetic so you won’t feel anything, if you’d like to be asleep during the procedure, sedation is also available. The surgeon will then start the transplant process, this can be a FUT or a FUE hair transplant procedure.
- A scalpel will be used to remove a piece of your scalp, this will usually be from the back of your heat. The strip can be from about 6 to 10 inches and can stretch from ear to ear.
- The surgeon will then close the area where the scalp was removed with stitches.
- Next, the surgeon and their assistants will separate the scalp strip into smaller pieces with a scalpel, they may split it up into as many as 2,000 smaller fragments called grafts, some of these grafts may contain as little as one hair each.
- The surgeon will then make small holes in your scalp with a scalpel, these holes will be where the hair will be transplanted.
- The hairs from the removed scalp will then be inserted into the puncture holes, this is called grafting.
- The surgical area will then be covered by a bandage or gauze.
- The hair on the back of your head will be shaved.
- The surgeon will then take individual follicles out of the scalp skin, you’ll then see tiny marks where each follicle was removed.
- As with the FUT procedure, the surgeon will also make small holes in your scalp and graft hair follicles into the holes.
- They’ll then cover the surgical area with bandaged or a gauze.
Do hair transplants really work?
Hair transplant surgery works through adding more hair to the area on your head that’s thinning or balding, the procedure will involve taking hair from thicker parts of the scalp or other parts of the body and then grating them to the thinning or balding section of the scalp. With around 60% of men and 50% of women across the world experiencing some form of hair loss, many people consider using over the counter restoration products, but hair transplants tend to have a higher success rate. The latest statistics state that around 10 to 80% of the transplanted hair will fully grow back in an estimated three to four months. At FUE Clinics in London, we offer a range of FUT and FUE hair transplant surgery, for more information, call our team today.
Leaving nothing to chance
Winning and dining you throughout your journey to restored, thicker hair and a happier life.
5-star hotel experience
From initial consultation through treatment and after-cure support, we guide you step by step. You receive personalised attention and advice so you can relax knowing you've made the right choice.
You are the only operation of the day. We're fully dedicated and focused on the success of your treatment.
Friendly and professional
As a family business we know now important communication and an understanding of your situation are. We make sure the process is painless, quick and that you feel like home.
Only we have access to our surgeons. We don't work with freelancers as you deserve a level of attention and care only a committed professional can deliver.
Clarity and transparency
We want you to be comfortable and confident. You'll know the ins and outs of each procedure and what's your best option. Both in terms of process and costs.
We're UK based and all aspects of our treatments are provided exclusively in-house. This helps us maintain an outstanding standard of quality.
Attention to detail
Whether it's advising you on a cheaper, but more effective solution or arranging the best time and financing options, we don't cut any corners.
We achieve aesthetically natural results which last longer that quick fixes. And with our monthly repayment options (including interest free) we truly want you to simple envision a brighter future. It's success guaranteed, or you get a free re-treatment.
ISHRS & constant research
Interest Free Finance
Hair Transplant Surgery from FUE Clinics in London
- Pain medications like ibuprofen (Advil).
- Antibiotics to help prevent the area getting infected.
- Anti-inflammatories like oral steroids to help relieve the swelling.
- Medications include finasteride (Propecia) or minoxidil (Rogaine) which will help stimulate hair growth.
- Wait sometime before you wash your hair again, we also recommend that you use a mild shampoo for the first few weeks.
- You’ll be able to return back to your daily life and work activities in the next 3 days after the surgery.
- Don't press a brush or comb down over the new grafts for up to 3 weeks.
- Don’t wear any hats or pullover shirts and jackets until you get the ok from your doctor.
- We also recommend that you don’t exercise for around one week.
- Crust or pus drainage around the surgical area.
- Scalp pain, itching, swelling.
- Inflammation of hair follicles.
- Losing sensation around the surgical area.
- Visible areas of hair that don’t match the surrounding hair or are noticeably thinner.
- Continuing to lose hair if your hair is still balding.
- Irritated scalp
- Chest pain
- Irregular heart rate
- Hand, foot or breast swelling
- Sexual dysfunction
Looking for a Hair Transplant in London? Find your way into the Capital to discover the options that exist from the UK’s Premier Hair Restoration Group. Our Consultation suite is conveniently located within the prestigious area of Mayfair, Westminster, just a short walk from Green Park tube station. A comprehensive assessment in our London suite is £250.
FUE Clinics are a Care Quality Commission Registered Private Healthcare provider of Hair Transplant Surgery and Hair Restoration Treatments. We accommodate all hair loss sufferers that wish to successfully and naturally treat male pattern baldness, female pattern baldness as well as Traction Alopecia and Alopecia Areata.
Bruton Street, Mayfair, Westminster, London, W1J 6QB
Our patients share their amazing results.
Your success story might be next!