Hair Transplant Clinic in Newcastle
Get your hair... and life back
Let our hair transplant experts in Newcastle guide you through restoring your natural hair and your confidence.
- Prevent hair loss and promote re-growth with simple medications
- Get your real, natural hair back with FUT and FUE transplants
- One flat fee. No hidden costs and financing options available
- Individual, personalised assistance throughout the process
- Family business with over 10 years of experiece
- Success is guaranteed or you get a free re-treatment
When we’re younger we tend to take our hair for granted, so when we’re a bit older and it’s gone, we realise. For a number of people, hair transplants can bring back what looks like a full or fuller head of hair. At FUE Clinics in Newcastle, our hair transplants for both men and women can help to give you newfound confidence. If your hair is thinning or you’re going bald and it’s something that bothers you, FUE Clinics will ensure that you get the hair transplant results you desire. Our hair transplants will give you that new lease of life that you’ve been waiting for. For more information, contact your local hair transplant surgery clinic in Newcastle today.
Imagine waking up, smiling and just going on with your day.
No more staring at the mirror every 5 minutes to notice "that" dreaded spot.
It all starts with a single, life-changing choice you can make today.
Get ongoing post-treatment advice and support
You might have spent months researching and scouring the web for answers. And even got astronomically high estimates from other providers
Our approach is different. We take small but firm steps, even before getting started while educating you along the way, so you can make nformaed decisions
We first evaluate how much hair has been lost and forecast the possibility of further loss, then we discuss your expectations to determine if they're achievable and aesthetically reasonable.
If we don't believe a hair transplant will work for you, we don't do it.
If we believe it will, we guarantee it.
What's a Hair Transplant?
Hair transplant surgery involves adding more hair to an area on your head that you feel is thinning or balding, the transplantation procedure will involve taking hair from thicker parts of the scalp or other parts of the body and then adding it to the thinning or balding section of the scalp. Around 60% of men and 50% of women across the world experience some form of hair loss in their lifetime and will turn to over the counter restoration products, while hair transplants have a much higher success rate. The latest statistics state that around 10 to 80% of the transplanted hair will fully grow back in an estimated three to four months.
- The surgeon will use a scalpel to remove part of your scalp and this will usually be from the back of your head. The strip of the scalp can be from about 6 to 10 inches and can stretch from ear to ear.
- Next the surgeon will close the area where the scalp has been removed with stitches.
- The surgeon will then separate the scalp strip into smaller pieces with a scalpel, they may split the piece up into as many as 2,000 smaller fragments called grafts, some of these grafts can contain as little as one hair each.
- The surgeon will use a needle or blade to make small holes in your scalp where the hair will be transplanted.
- Next the surgeon will insert hairs from the removed piece of scalp into the puncture holes, this is called grafting.
- The area that has been operated on will then be covered by a bandage or gauze.
- The hair at the back of your head will be shaved.
- The surgeon will then remove individual follicles out of the scalp skin and you’ll then see tiny marks where each follicle was removed.
- Similar to the FUT procedure, the surgeon will then make small holes in your scalp and grafts hair follicles into the holes.
- They’ll then cover the surgical area with bandaged or a gauze.
How does a hair transplant work?
A hair transplant will take the hair that you have and transfer it to an area where you don’t have any hair Typically it’s taken from the back of your head but can be taken from other parts of your body if necessary. Before starting a transplant, the surgeon will sterilise the area where the hair will be removed and then numb it with a local anaesthetic, you can also request sedation if needed so you will be asleep during the procedure. The surgeon will then perform the transplant, it can be a FUT or a FUE procedure.
Leaving nothing to chance
Winning and dining you throughout your journey to restored, thicker hair and a happier life.
5-star hotel experience
From initial consultation through treatment and after-cure support, we guide you step by step. You receive personalised attention and advice so you can relax knowing you've made the right choice.
You are the only operation of the day. We're fully dedicated and focused on the success of your treatment.
Friendly and professional
As a family business we know now important communication and an understanding of your situation are. We make sure the process is painless, quick and that you feel like home.
Only we have access to our surgeons. We don't work with freelancers as you deserve a level of attention and care only a committed professional can deliver.
Clarity and transparency
We want you to be comfortable and confident. You'll know the ins and outs of each procedure and what's your best option. Both in terms of process and costs.
We're UK based and all aspects of our treatments are provided exclusively in-house. This helps us maintain an outstanding standard of quality.
Attention to detail
Whether it's advising you on a cheaper, but more effective solution or arranging the best time and financing options, we don't cut any corners.
We achieve aesthetically natural results which last longer that quick fixes. And with our monthly repayment options (including interest free) we truly want you to simple envision a brighter future. It's success guaranteed, or you get a free re-treatment.
ISHRS & constant research
Interest Free Finance
Hair Transplant Surgery from FUE Clinics in Newcastle
- Pain medications, such as ibuprofen (Advil)
- Antibiotics to prevent infections
- Anti-inflammatories like oral steroids to relieve swelling
- Medications include finasteride (Propecia) or minoxidil (Rogaine) to help stimulate hair growth.
- Simply wait a couple of days before washing your hair, we’ll also recommend that you use mild shampoos for the first few weeks.
- You should be able to return back to your daily life and work activities in 3 days.
- It’s recommended that you don’t press a brush or comb down over the new grafts for around 3 weeks.
- Don’t wear a hat or pullover shirt or jacket until you get the ok from your doctor.
- We also recommend that you don’t exercise for around one week.
- Crust or pus drainage around the surgical area.
- Scalp pain, itching, swelling.
- Inflammation of hair follicles.
- Losing sensation around the surgical area.
- Visible areas of hair that don’t match the surrounding hair or are noticeably thinner.
- Continuing to lose hair if your hair is still balding.
- Irritated scalp
- Chest pain
- Irregular heart rate
- Hand, foot or breast swelling
- Sexual dysfunction
FUE Clinics is the Premier Destination for Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Treatments in UK and Europe.
Leading the way we have probably the largest network of specialist clinics that cover almost 90% of the UK.
Our Newcastle Centre is situated on the Quayside and is one of our most popular centres, covering the entire northeast. Just a short distance from the iconic Tyne Bridge and more recently Millennium Bridge, it provides convenient access to all from surrounding areas: Newcastle upon Tyne, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Stockton-on-Tees, Hartlepool, Durham, Darlington, Bishop Auckland, Carlisle, Consett, Berwick upon Tweed and farther afield...
Having been at the forefront of medical hair restoration for so many years, we have revolutionised the way that healthcare providers deliver the continuity of care, precision and results that you as a patient not only expect but depend.
We treat all types of hair conditions from alopecia areata, traction alopecia, androgenic alopecia, female pattern baldness, and male pattern baldness. Additionally, we have the technology and advancements in both technique and instrumentation to restore facial hair i.e. Beards and Eyebrows.
If you're keen to understand your options, and how FUE Clinics can help to restore your hair, improving your appearance and boosting your confidence. Contact us today and make an appointment to visit us for a FREE* impartial and honest consultation. With absolutely no obligation, it's never been easier to tackle hair loss head on, confident in the knowledge your in safe hands.
Rotterdam House, 116 Quayside Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 3DY
Frequently Asked Questions About Hair Replacement Surgery in Newcastle
- Mild Swelling, this usually disappears in a few days
- Low growth, this could be due to mistaking the progressive nature of hair loss as low yield
Our patients share their amazing results.
Your success story might be next!