Hair Transplant Clinic in the North West
Get your hair... and life back
Let our hair transplant experts in the North West guide you through restoring your natural hair and your confidence.
- Prevent hair loss and promote re-growth with simple medications
- Get your real, natural hair back with FUT and FUE transplants
- One flat fee. No hidden costs and financing options available
- Individual, personalised assistance throughout the process
- Family business with over 10 years of experiece
- Success is guaranteed or you get a free re-treatment
When we’re younger we tend to take our hair for granted, so when we’re a bit older and it’s gone, we realise. For a number of people, hair transplants can bring back what looks like a full or fuller head of hair. At FUE Clinics in the North West, our hair transplants for both men and women can help to give you newfound confidence. If your hair is thinning or you’re going bald and it’s something that bothers you, FUE Clinics will ensure that you get the hair transplant results you desire. Our hair transplants will give you that new lease of life that you’ve been waiting for. For more information, contact your local hair transplant surgery clinic in the North West today.
Imagine waking up, smiling and just going on with your day.
No more staring at the mirror every 5 minutes to notice "that" dreaded spot.
It all starts with a single, life-changing choice you can make today.
Get ongoing post-treatment advice and support
You might have spent months researching and scouring the web for answers. And even got astronomically high estimates from other providers
Our approach is different. We take small but firm steps, even before getting started while educating you along the way, so you can make nformaed decisions
We first evaluate how much hair has been lost and forecast the possibility of further loss, then we discuss your expectations to determine if they're achievable and aesthetically reasonable.
If we don't believe a hair transplant will work for you, we don't do it.
If we believe it will, we guarantee it.
Hair Transplant Options
When considering changing your confidence forever, with our hair growth therapy you may be asking yourself ’What is the Hair Transplant Process?’ At FUE Clinics we specialise in two forms of hair growth surgery, whether you are suffering from female or male pattern baldness – yes, we specialise in hair transplants for women too.
How does a hair transplant work?
A hair transplant will take the hair that you have and transfer it to an area where you don’t have any hair Typically it’s taken from the back of your head but can be taken from other parts of your body if necessary. Before starting a transplant, the surgeon will sterilise the area where the hair will be removed and then numb it with a local anaesthetic, you can also request sedation if needed so you will be asleep during the procedure. The surgeon will then perform the transplant, it can be a FUT or a FUE procedure.
Leaving nothing to chance
Winning and dining you throughout your journey to restored, thicker hair and a happier life.
5-star hotel experience
From initial consultation through treatment and after-cure support, we guide you step by step. You receive personalised attention and advice so you can relax knowing you've made the right choice.
You are the only operation of the day. We're fully dedicated and focused on the success of your treatment.
Friendly and professional
As a family business we know now important communication and an understanding of your situation are. We make sure the process is painless, quick and that you feel like home.
Only we have access to our surgeons. We don't work with freelancers as you deserve a level of attention and care only a committed professional can deliver.
Clarity and transparency
We want you to be comfortable and confident. You'll know the ins and outs of each procedure and what's your best option. Both in terms of process and costs.
We're UK based and all aspects of our treatments are provided exclusively in-house. This helps us maintain an outstanding standard of quality.
Attention to detail
Whether it's advising you on a cheaper, but more effective solution or arranging the best time and financing options, we don't cut any corners.
We achieve aesthetically natural results which last longer that quick fixes. And with our monthly repayment options (including interest free) we truly want you to simple envision a brighter future. It's success guaranteed, or you get a free re-treatment.
ISHRS & constant research
Interest Free Finance
Hair Transplant Surgery from FUE Clinics in the North West
- Pain medications, such as ibuprofen (Advil)
- Antibiotics to prevent infections
- Anti-inflammatories like oral steroids to relieve swelling
- Medications include finasteride (Propecia) or minoxidil (Rogaine) to help stimulate hair growth.
- Simply wait a couple of days before washing your hair, we’ll also recommend that you use mild shampoos for the first few weeks.
- You should be able to return back to your daily life and work activities in 3 days.
- It’s recommended that you don’t press a brush or comb down over the new grafts for around 3 weeks.
- Don’t wear a hat or pullover shirt or jacket until you get the ok from your doctor.
- We also recommend that you don’t exercise for around one week.
- Crust or pus drainage around the surgical area.
- Scalp pain, itching, swelling.
- Inflammation of hair follicles.
- Losing sensation around the surgical area.
- Visible areas of hair that don’t match the surrounding hair or are noticeably thinner.
- Continuing to lose hair if your hair is still balding.
- Irritated scalp
- Chest pain
- Irregular heart rate
- Hand, foot or breast swelling
- Sexual dysfunction
Where Are We?
Our North West hair transplant clinics are located in Manchester and covers the whole of the North West.
Just a short distance from the City centres, it provides convenient access from surrounding areas in the North West.