Hair Transplant Clinic in Glasgow
Get your hair... and life back
Let our hair transplant experts in Glasgow guide you through restoring your natural hair and your confidence.
- Prevent hair loss and promote re-growth with simple medications
- Get your real, natural hair back with FUT and FUE transplants
- One flat fee. No hidden costs and financing options available
- Individual, personalised assistance throughout the process
- Family business with over 10 years of experiece
- Success is guaranteed or you get a free re-treatment
In our younger days we’ve probably took our hair for granted, so when we get older and it’s all gone, we realise. For many people, hair transplants can bring back a full head of hair at FUE Clinics in Glashow, we offer hair transplants for both men and women, helping to give you a new lease of life. Should your hair be thinning or you’re going bald and it bothers you, FUE Clinics will make sure that you get the hair transplant results that you desire. Our hair transplants will provide you with a new lease of life, for more information, contact your local hair transplant surgery in Glasgow today.
Imagine waking up, smiling and just going on with your day.
No more staring at the mirror every 5 minutes to notice "that" dreaded spot.
It all starts with a single, life-changing choice you can make today.
Get ongoing post-treatment advice and support
You might have spent months researching and scouring the web for answers. And even got astronomically high estimates from other providers
Our approach is different. We take small but firm steps, even before getting started while educating you along the way, so you can make nformaed decisions
We first evaluate how much hair has been lost and forecast the possibility of further loss, then we discuss your expectations to determine if they're achievable and aesthetically reasonable.
If we don't believe a hair transplant will work for you, we don't do it.
If we believe it will, we guarantee it.
What's a Hair Transplant?The hair transplant surgery we provide involves adding more hair to the area on your head that’s thinning or balding, the transplantation procedure involves taking hair from thicker parts of the scalp or other parts of your body and then adding them to the thinning or balding section of your scalp. Up to 60% of men and 50% of women across the world will experience some form of hair loss in their lifetime and usually they will turn to over the counter restoration products, however hair transplants are known for having a much higher success rate. The latest statistics state that around 10 to 80% of transplanted hair will fully grow back in an estimated three to four months.
- Your surgeon will use a scalpel to remove part of your scalp and this will usually be from the back of your head, the strip of scalp can be from about 6 to 10 inches and can stretch from ear to ear.
- Next the surgeon will close the area where the scalp has been removed with stitches.
- The surgeon will separate the scalp strip into smaller pieces with a scalpel, they may split the piece up into as many as 2,000 smaller fragments called grafts, some of these grafts can contain as little as one hair each.
- The surgeon will use a needle or blade to make small holes in your scalp where the hair will be transplanted.
- Next the surgeon will insert hairs from the removed piece of scalp into the puncture holes, this is called grafting.
- The area that has been operated on will then be covered by a bandage or gauze.
- The hair at the back of your head will be shaved.
- The surgeon will then remove individual follicles out of the scalp skin and you’ll then see tiny marks where each follicle was removed.
- Similar to the FUT procedure, the surgeon will then make small holes in your scalp and grafts hair follicles into the holes.
- They’ll then cover the surgical area with bandaged or a gauze.
How does a hair transplant work?
Hair transplants take the hair that you have and then transfer it to an area where your hair is balding or thinning. Usually, it’s taken from the back of your head but can be taken from other parts of your body if needed. Before the transplant process starts, the surgeon will sterilise the area where the hair will be removed and then numb it with a local anaesthetic. If needed you can also request sedation so you will be asleep during the procedure. The hair transplant surgeon will then perform the transplant, it can be a FUT or FUE procedure.
Leaving nothing to chance
Winning and dining you throughout your journey to restored, thicker hair and a happier life.
5-star hotel experience
From initial consultation through treatment and after-cure support, we guide you step by step. You receive personalised attention and advice so you can relax knowing you've made the right choice.
You are the only operation of the day. We're fully dedicated and focused on the success of your treatment.
Friendly and professional
As a family business we know now important communication and an understanding of your situation are. We make sure the process is painless, quick and that you feel like home.
Only we have access to our surgeons. We don't work with freelancers as you deserve a level of attention and care only a committed professional can deliver.
Clarity and transparency
We want you to be comfortable and confident. You'll know the ins and outs of each procedure and what's your best option. Both in terms of process and costs.
We're UK based and all aspects of our treatments are provided exclusively in-house. This helps us maintain an outstanding standard of quality.
Attention to detail
Whether it's advising you on a cheaper, but more effective solution or arranging the best time and financing options, we don't cut any corners.
We achieve aesthetically natural results which last longer that quick fixes. And with our monthly repayment options (including interest free) we truly want you to simple envision a brighter future. It's success guaranteed, or you get a free re-treatment.
ISHRS & constant research
Interest Free Finance
Hair Transplant Surgery from FUE Clinics in Glasgow
- Pain medications, such as ibuprofen (Advil)
- Antibiotics to prevent infections
- Anti-inflammatories like oral steroids to relieve swelling
- Medications include finasteride (Propecia) or minoxidil (Rogaine) to help stimulate hair growth.
- Simply wait a couple of days before washing your hair, we’ll also recommend that you use mild shampoos for the first few weeks.
- You should be able to return back to your daily life and work activities in 3 days.
- It’s recommended that you don’t press a brush or comb down over the new grafts for around 3 weeks.
- Don’t wear a hat or pullover shirt or jacket until you get the ok from your doctor.
- We also recommend that you don’t exercise for around one week.
- Crust or pus drainage around the surgical area.
- Scalp pain, itching, swelling.
- Inflammation of hair follicles.
- Losing sensation around the surgical area.
- Visible areas of hair that don’t match the surrounding hair or are noticeably thinner.
- Continuing to lose hair if your hair is still balding.
- Irritated scalp
- Chest pain
- Irregular heart rate
- Hand, foot or breast swelling
- Sexual dysfunction
UK Hair Transplant Clinic in GlasgowIf you require a hair transplant in Glasgow, the FUE Clinics team are known for the excellent hair transplant services that they provide across Glasgow and the surrounding areas. As hair transplant specialists, we understand that there’s nothing more terrifying than losing your hair, it’s a threat of your vanity and sometimes it can be hard to discuss, baldness can affect so many of us in so many different ways and for those who are thinning, a hair transplant is the next step. At FUE Clinics, we’re home to some of the most qualified and experienced doctors in the world, so there’s no need to consider another clinic, trust that you’re in the best hands. What’s more is we also pride ourselves on being able to offer affordable yet high quality hair transplant procedures. As well as being known in Glasgow, we’re internationally accredited for the innovative hair transplant techniques that we provide at our Glasgow clinic. Some of our patients may consider travelling abroad for hair transplants to places like Turkey, but our professional Glasgow Clinic is known for being the best place in not just Glasgow, but in the world. For a hair transplant in Glasgow, call our team today.
Looking for a Hair Transplant in Glasgow, find your way to Scotland’s largest city to discover how simple restoring your hair can be. FUE Clinics Consultation Suite is conveniently located within the prestigious Teacher Building in St. Enoch Square just a short walk from Glasgow Central Train Station. FUE Clinics are a Care Quality Commission Registered Private Healthcare provider of Hair Transplant Surgery and Hair Restoration Treatments.
We accommodate all hair loss sufferers that wish to successfully and naturally treat male pattern baldness, female pattern baldness as well as Traction Alopecia and Alopecia Areata.
Regus, 69 Buchanan Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G1 3HL
Hair Transplant Costs
When it comes to hair transplants in Glasgow, ‘costs tends to be the most asked question and one that everybody expects a simple answer. When it comes to the price of a treatment like a hair transplant, this involves a number of areas that need to be considered. At FUE Clinics, hair transplants can only be assessed through a professional consultation with one of our in-house trichological experts. When it comes to the way that we price your treatment at FUE Clinics, fixed price treatments focus on giving you an accurate account of your individual circumstances and pricing is competitive and fundamentally reflects our commitment to deliver you the result that you want. When it comes to the cost of a hair transplant in Glasgow at FUE Clinics, we’re the only clinic that operates a transparent fixed fee for surgery, no guesstimates and no ambiguous graft numbers.
At FUE Clinics in Glasgow, we’re an ethical, honest clinic and we understand that a patient can only yield a fixed amount of hair from a single treatment without over-harvesting the donor site. You may be eligible for multiple treatments to maximise the total area treated or improve the current density, it’s also important to be aware that your donor area is a limited resource and therefore the supply of hair to transplant is fixed. We have seen too many patients over the years who have been promised the impossible to just get what appears to be on the face of it, to be the ideal of a lifetime. You may have heard some expressions including ‘buy cheap, buy twice’ or ‘quality is appreciated long after the price is forgotten’ and a restorative hair transplant is no different. If you would like to understand more about hair restoration and the options available to you, don’t hesitate any longer, simply call FUE Clinics hair transplants in Glasgow today.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hair Replacement Surgery in Glasgow
- Mild Swelling, this usually disappears in a few days
- Low growth, this could be due to mistaking the progressive nature of hair loss as low yield
Our patients share their amazing results.
Your success story might be next!